The 1st annual Oregon Reference Summit will be held Friday, June 1, 2018 at the LaSells Stewart Center at Oregon State University.
The planning committee invites you to submit proposals for programs and Lightning Talks relating to reference service.
Possible topics might include:
- The value of reference in the digital era
- Marketing reference services
- Fostering a sense of community through reference interactions
- Answering difficult/unusual reference questions
- Providing reference remotely
- Unique and/or useful reference resources
- Best practices in customer service
Programs should be designed to run for a total of 60 minutes including Q&A; longer programs/workshops will be considered on a case-by-case basis (if a longer program/workshop is desired, please include that in the Comments field).
Lightning Talks should be designed to last no more than 5 minutes.
The submission form is here: https://goo.gl/forms/rDZGoNWEibgpC7Xb2.
Proposals will be accepted until February 9, 2018.
Questions? Contact Tamara Ottum, chair of the planning committee.