Answerland is an extension of Oregon’s libraries. By working together, we serve more patrons and in more and innovative ways.
Here are ways to get involved:
- Connect Your Library: We encourage Oregon libraries and schools to link to us and to distribute promotional materials to spread the word about Answerland.
- Engage Your School: Students are some of our most important patrons, and there are many ways to connect students with Answerland.
- Become a Partner: Oregon libraries work together to provide the service. Partner libraries reap the benefits of access to the software, training in reference and online communication skills, and participation in a vibrant library community.
- Join the Quality Team: We have an entire team dedicated to quality.
Answerland’s Quality Team helps librarians, new and seasoned, improve their reference skills; mentor other Answerland librarians; find best practices for quality reference experiences; and recognize quality digital reference work.
- Mentor: Our librarians are fantastic. Mentors help new librarians gain skills, confidence and experience.
- Volunteer: Independent volunteers are also huge contributors to Answerland. If you’ve got library reference service experience or have completed a reference class at an ALA-accredited college or university within the past 10 years, we’d love your help.
Contact us for more information.