The Answerland newsletter is back! If you have questions or news to share, let me know! -Tamara, Answerland Coordinator (email@example.com)
The FY18 Annual Report has been published! Take a look to see a summary of last year’s activities, usage, and staffing.
The Answerland Quality Team has been hard at work revamping the quality rubric, best practices, and Quality Team webpage. They are looking for mentors to help guide the next generation of Answerlanders; apply today!
The year-long assessment project has come to a close. See the final report for results and recommendations. One of the outcomes of that project is the formation of a subgroup to investigate new software options and service models. Stay tuned for findings!
Patrons Chat Back
Recent comments from our survey…
- “I’m impressed with the way the question was handled; not an answer directly, but a guided support to find the answer myself.”
- “Chat was friendly and helpful and they left a note for my librarian to get back to me for some additional help.”
- “Thanks for offering this service! It sure helped me without having to go to the library first.”
- “The librarian I was connected to was very helpful in recommending titles at my local library that would provide the information I was looking for!”
- “Very prompt and convenient! Keep it up!”
- “I was very happy with the service. It steered me in the right direction, and the librarian was very helpful and precise. I appreciated it very much, and would not hesitate to use it again.”